super mari0 world map pack use mod mari0+portal

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
droidegamer

Post » 28 Jul 2013, 02:24

thanks for attention. this map pack adds enemies and blocks super mario world. I hope you enjoy
here is the download:
v.1.4.7:http://www.4shared.com/zip/_YhYKnpH/sup ... xture.html?
v>1.5.0:http://www.4shared.com/zip/V7x24e1v/sup ... world.html
v>2.0:http://www.4shared.com/zip/k-G_vO0k/sup ... ld_20.html? last version
required to mari0maker for helping me put pictures in this post
here are some links to images
sorry do not know any other way
http://imgur.com/a/o7SjA
http://imgur.com/ZFde6FV,sH5krgx

hi guys who liked that map pack
reached version 2.0 of my mappack
adçoes
* more texture super mario world
* new texture of mushrooms
*more enimmies texture
*original maps of the game
*super fun

Please let pictures mario on 16 bits.
Last edited by droidegamer on 26 Sep 2013, 23:37, edited 10 times in total.

Mari0Maker

Post » 28 Jul 2013, 02:30

You should probably post screenshots so people know that the mappack is real.
Just press PrntScrn on your keyboard (Windows) while playing the mappack, then open a program such as MS Paint, paste in the image (Ctrl + V), and save it.
Then, upload it to a site such as Imgur, and copy the link here.
You also should read this: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1642
And for people who want to download it, it is safe, and real. It's not too bad, actually!

By the way, welcome to the Stabyourself.net forums! We hope you enjoy you're stay! ;)

Jackostar10000

Post » 28 Jul 2013, 10:39

put it in map packs

HugoBDesigner

Post » 29 Jul 2013, 05:41

Mari0Maker wrote:You should probably post screenshots so people know that the mappack is real.
Just press PrntScrn on your keyboard (Windows) while playing the mappack, then open a program such as MS Paint, paste in the image (Ctrl + V), and save it.
Have you guys forgot? I've added a screenshot feature to make this whole process easier: just press F3 and get the screenshots at "appdata/Love/Mari0/screenshots/[You mappack's name]"...

TurretBot

Post » 31 Jul 2013, 14:49

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Mari0Maker wrote:You should probably post screenshots so people know that the mappack is real.
Have you guys forgot? I've added a screenshot feature to make this whole process easier: just press F3 and get the screenshots at "appdata/Love/Mari0/screenshots/[You mappack's name]"...
USELESS!

HugoBDesigner

Post » 31 Jul 2013, 17:29

Turret Opera wrote:
HugoBDesigner wrote:
USELESS!
No, it's not (if you consider that screenshots in this method doesn't have to be cut to show only the game itself - and it takes a long time through "PrntScrn" + "Ctrl+V" method)...

Qcode

Post » 31 Jul 2013, 17:33

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 18:37, edited 2 times in total.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 31 Jul 2013, 17:37

Qcode wrote:It was a joke hugo. Joking about how you're always talking about the super useful screenshot feature, but no one bothers to use it :P
I know... But, sometimes, even when I am playing my own mod, I forget about this feature and use the "PrntScrn" + "Ctrl+V" method...

HugoBDesigner

Post » 27 Aug 2013, 18:19

Sorry for the bump (and double post), but can I those textures for a mappack I'm doing using the mod?
I'll sure give you credits, even considering that I may change them a little bit...

Also, I just noticed you've posted in Portuguese. Not a problem for me (since I'm Brazilian), but others may not understand. Also:
This:
droidegamer wrote: oi pessoal quem gostou desse map pack
chegou a versao 1.5.1 do meu mapp pacp
adçoes
*mais texture do super mario world
*navas texture dos cogumelos
Should be this:
droidegamer wrote: Oi pessoal! Pra quem gostou desse mappack, chegou a sua versão 1.5.1.
Adições:
*Mais texturas do Super Mario World.
*Novas texturas dos cogumelos.
And later this:
droidegamer wrote: Hey, guys! For the ones who liked this mappack, it's version 1.5.1 has come.
Additions:
*More textures from Super Mario World.
*New textures from mushrooms.
Not a big problem, just trying to help :)