Super Mario Bros 4: A morph between Super Mario Demo

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
LakiFu

Post » 29 Jun 2013, 01:22

http://www.mediafire.com/?495eo7lxamxe1oj ImageImageImage

The story: Mario's Historical timeline has been messed up because of this Game but it is not a real Mario game , Its a glitch between the allstar games and had caused these new levels

Qwerbey

Post » 29 Jun 2013, 02:37

So you put the story in a colapsible spoiler, yet you didn't do that with the screenshots that take up more space than NML Cygni? As gameplay goes, it wasn't that interesting, and the difficulty curve was not so much of a curve as slamming headfirst into a brick wall. It could really use some improvements. First off, Hammer Bros. on the first screen. There are also places where you spawn in a wall, and there was a pipe that's just there, not on even tiles that look even remotely like pipes. Overall, it wasn't something I would like to play again.

Firaga

Post » 29 Jun 2013, 03:04

Wow, this sucks. It's like you didn't even try.

1-1
  • It's obvious this was untested, as you put a Cube entity in a block, and you didn't even bother fixing it; and your entering the castle from the backdoor.
    Starman music is repetitive and stupid.
1-1_1
  • I go down the pipe and there's MUSIC NOW? Why wait until now to start with music?
    Sticks of fire in an ice level? Seems logical.
    And then the pipe, it brings you right back to the start, so why bother anyway? All it gives you is a few coins.
    Also, it turns from darkness, to light. Which means you are inside something in the air. Minor detail, but it would be nice to change that.
1-2
  • Terrible level design.
    Awesome enemy spam!
    Bloopers in mid-air.
    5 fucking hammer bros.
1-2_1
  • Graphics bugged a bit.
    Looks like something you'd find at a circus (in this case, that isn't a compliment).
1-2_2
  • Nothing to say here, double flag though, so I'd fix that.
1-3
  • Mario's heads kind of cool, but the giant-ass stick of flames is there because...
1-3_1
  • I know, let's give the player a 4-block wide space where they have to dodge lakitu's fireballs
At this point, I gave up. There's no redeeming this map.
This is more of an experimentation.
This doesn't even deserve the title of SMB4.
Try harder next time, and test your maps.