Falling Angels by Zxande [Mappack]

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
ZxandeAndSirPooping

Post » 05 Apr 2013, 01:33

Zxande has made a mappack for fun so play all you want Very hard levels but totally epic
http://www.mediafire.com/?ij2pnaa3zimgvpy here's the download.

Story:
The Day of Mario isn't regular anymore it all changed ,after mario stomped a magic koopa that change the entire mushroom kingdom all angels <parakoopas> must all fall or the world continues the same

EDIT: *We have fixed the slight errors in our maps thank you for telling us we're noobs so yea ...pretty thank you.....*
Mario but our princess is in another mappack
BTW all credit for the tileset belongs to hyperhippy92

Screenshots:
Last edited by ZxandeAndSirPooping on 18 Apr 2013, 19:36, edited 8 times in total.

HansAgain

Post » 05 Apr 2013, 02:18

1. Putting Gangnam Style as background music doesn't make an epic mappack.
2. All tiles are portalable and that make the mappack more easy.
3. I don't know why you put a wall in the first part of the game if you want to make us play all the levels
(i know you can pass that with portals but it's too hard to be the first part of the first level).
EDIT: I suggest you see this:
Last edited by HansAgain on 05 Apr 2013, 02:38, edited 3 times in total.

ZxandeAndSirPooping

Post » 05 Apr 2013, 02:28

Hans1998 wrote:1. Putting Gangnam Style as background music doesn't make an epic mappack.
2. All tiles are portalable and that make the mappack more easy.
3. I don't know why you put a wall in the first part of the game if you want to make us play all the levels
(i know you can pass that with portals but it's too hard to be the first part of the first level).
sorry someone screwed up the mappack we'll be on it now thanks for telling us

Superjustinbros

Post » 05 Apr 2013, 06:59

For the record, this is hyperhippy's Rainbow Road tile set. The mappack itself looks like it needs a lot of work. Try playing others' maps so you can get the feel for developing your own levels with good quality, and don't be afraid to keep some of your maps private without publishing them.