Super Mario Bros. Remake Beta
What is Super Mario Bros. Remake you ask? Well it's a total remake of Super Mario Bros. with my own levels that should bring a lot of challenges to face, there's tons of crazy levels to play in this map Pack of mine
Plus I couldn't think of a better name for this because of the character limits
There are two borrowed Maps I've used from World 1-1 and 1-2 (no sublevel) so you can play the original level for this and when you enter world 1-2 you'll enter a zany underground level made by me and yes it does have a warp zone area but it's not ready yet.
I'm using a Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels Titleset it was provided by xXxrenhoekXx ( viewtopic.php?f=12&t=266&hilit=the+lost+levels
) which I used and fixed up the Castle Floor title to have the black line that was missing from it so it stands on my custom castle background.
This is a world you may be familiar with
- borrowed from The SMB pack - the bonus level is there also with a custom background that I done for which is straight from the All Stars version and converted into NES colors
world 1-1's Bonus Level - still the same since I used the SMB pack for this
world 1-2 - this one is used to get underground
main level 1-2
- these two bricks are coin blocks you can hit if you like
this part from the entrance is the likeness from the original 1-2 but it gets more wackier from here there's Bullet bills being launched here! and stops at a certain point.
This is where the fun begins
this L-Pipe contains two bonus levels you can go into the bottom is the main Bonus level while the one on the top is the hidden castle bonus level (or I should say my own lost level)
- here's my secret hidden bowser castle sublevel just filled with coins and a challenge to use the portals
- right here you'll have to use portals to make it through and you cannot jump the gap you'll have to use them again.
here we have some coins and two fire rods one's big and the other small
this stage has no bowser is here at sight this is just a bonus level styled stage made and one of my own lost levels
As I said the bottom pipe is the main bonus level (used the SMB map pack's for this)
- I just stuck this Hammerbro and he'll try to stop you from going any further
the unfinished warp zone I yet to work on still.
World 1-3 - some screen shots of this can't get them all
- it starts off here and you see bullet bills shooting to make as a challenge
there's a seesaw here and some platforms to get to the other side and complete the level
- at this point you'll have to be extra because careful there's a Bullet bill luncher ready to kill you or make you small
After that you'll get to the Bowser's castle and complete this wacky challenging level.Download (.zip):http://www.mediafire.com/?95amlceo5c2h92s
.zip Main Zip file of my Map Pack [updated to 0.2 now]Download 0.2b(.zip):http://www.mediafire.com/?mkycuars63x7tz6
- had reworked world 1-4 to be easier now and no new levels yet on this point. [fixed both 1-3's ending with a little more titles to jump across and 1-4 up too]
0.1b - have two original levels world 1-1 and it's bonus level and 1-2 main level and it's original 1-2 Bonus level on Bottom pipe. - three levels made at the time plus custom music Bonus level from Super Mario All Stars made into NES 8-bit.