From The Clouds

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Shank

Post » 26 Feb 2013, 04:35

This is a MapPack I am creating that will have 8 or so worlds. It is too early in development for me to post ScreenShots so I will not be posting a few for at least a week. This is my first MapPack, I would like some feedback for when it comes out.
Spread the love,
ShankYourself.net

Superjustinbros

Post » 26 Feb 2013, 06:54

I know you're new here so you probably haven't gotten used to the system for showcasing map packs, but naturally whenever someone posts a new thread advertising his/her mappack, the best way to avoid getting slammed almost instantly would be to post at least one screenshot of the mappack in progress, no matter how complete it is. Similarly to my own mappack A0zora, it's not finished, but I still made sure my audience could at least see what was being made, and therefore stick around.

MrCytosine's stickied "Setting up your mappack thread properly THE FIRST TIME" thread is a perfect guide for those that want to share their creations with others on the Mapping subforums.

Shank

Post » 26 Feb 2013, 10:50

Superjustinbros wrote:I know you're new here so you probably haven't gotten used to the system for showcasing map packs, but naturally whenever someone posts a new thread advertising his/her mappack, the best way to avoid getting slammed almost instantly would be to post at least one screenshot of the mappack in progress, no matter how complete it is. Similarly to my own mappack A0zora, it's not finished, but I still made sure my audience could at least see what was being made, and therefore stick around.

MrCytosine's stickied "Setting up your mappack thread properly THE FIRST TIME" thread is a perfect guide for those that want to share their creations with others on the Mapping subforums.
My bad.