I saw that in your Tumblr as well, and, being a person that tried your game back in the contest, I must say you've made a great job! You can be sure that I'm gonna make maps for this, any game that allows custom maps is an instant 10/10 to me :P
EDIT: I need to be honest: I haven't played it when I posted. Although all above is true, and it is awesome, time for some constructive criticism:
The "bad" ones:
- There is only a single thing that frustrated me during any level: when you get the wall's color by just getting close, and not hitting. If possible, make changing the ship's color in the same place you make it play the "hitting" sound, if you know what I mean...
- It'd be awesome to have a "continue" option, since I pressed "Esc" to pause the game but it quit, and when I returned I had to search for the level.
- On that same note, it'd be pretty cool if you could add a pause option, or a return to menu.
- As for the menu, it'd be a little easier to search for a map from the main campaign if we had it's name shown along with the level number, since we don't see the number in-game. Or maybe show the number in-game. Just so it's easier to find a level to play again...
- Make the intro skippable: although it looks cool and probably took you a bit of time, when you're playing it several times the wait is a bit annoying... Nevermind, found it is skippable by hitting Enter...
- As for the level editor, I simply couldn't get to edit anything... I couldn't find any tool or anything, at all... Nevermind, found we have to press either left or right :P
- Maybe having a small GUI to the editor? I got lost a lot of times in there...
- Please, PLEASE, make it so you can drag-and-draw with blocks in the editor. Please?
The "good" ones:
- I'm not sure if this was in the first game, but I love that you can resize the window. I'd prefer having it already a little larger by default, but it's okay either way...
- Those new levels were soooo hard! I mean, not all of them, but, either way, I loved them!
- Having a menu and option to select levels was REALLY cool!
- The editor idea was amazing! Seriously, not only is this game awesome, but being able to make levels is even more awesome! You can be sure that I'll be making a ton of levels for it. A little idea: making it so you can have mappacks, I mean, multiple maps at once, instead of loading one at a time. It's up to you, I'm okay with either way.
- Almost forgot: most importantly, THANK YOU SO MUCH for removing the "return to the last level" thing. I was going nuts with that!
In a general ranking, it is a 10/10. There is a lot of room for improvements and all, but the overall game was truly amazing! Good job!