3. Making a game, no matter if it's simple or not, takes a bunch of time.
4. You can't just drop a "Could someone make this" and nothing else. If you want something, you NEED to help. In the last case, AT LEAST give some information about it, not just ask and leave.
5. Why would you want a clone of a game? Is it paid? If so, there's gotta be a reason. Making a clone will take almost as much effort as in the original game, except that the developer will get a simple "Thank you" and be left...
6. Unless you're willing to pay someone to do it, don't ask for something too hard. If you think it's too hard for you to do, it's because it is most likely hard for the person that'd be going to do it.
7. Make a few mappacks, little mods, play some Forum Games, join conversations on Chat Room and make yourself known. Then you'll actually have a chance of someone doing a game for you. But still, this'd only be a chance.
I think I covered everything else for you, Firagaboo :3