Pokedex for LOVE

Feel free to showcase your own projects!
bunny123

Post » 09 Jul 2013, 22:40

Before you say anything, yes, I know in every Pokemon game you get a Pokedex near the beginning. But, how many of those games come with a already full NATIONAL Pokedex? I can't think of any... I was thinking of implementing a completed Pokedex for LOVE. But, even though I know Lua, I'm still a n00b when it comes to LOVE (Hopefully that sentence won't come back to haunt me), so I may need some help... Once I can get a working system going (Even if it's just a beta) I could try adding in some starters and release a demo. This may take a while... If anyone wants to help me code it, I would appreciate it! My source (for the entries) will most likely be: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/

Firaga

Post » 09 Jul 2013, 22:49

To be honest, why bother with this? You would need the internet to download it anyway, and the entire pokédex can be found there as well.
Though, there may be some out-of-connection aspect to this.
(Also welcome to Stabyourself. Pull up your chair and stay awhile)

bunny123

Post » 10 Jul 2013, 00:32

Firaga wrote:To be honest, why bother with this? You would need the internet to download it anyway, and the entire pokédex can be found there as well.
Though, there may be some out-of-connection aspect to this.
(Also welcome to Stabyourself. Pull up your chair and stay awhile)
Thanks! Also, I meant that is the website I will use for to insert the stats. I don't think LOVE can get information from Adobe Flash Player. The downside is I have to type everything... I've got the engine setup, but there's no sound yet and no sprites...

Bubster1300

Post » 26 Aug 2013, 06:53

I've been thinking of doing something like this, but instead, i made a stat calculator which kinda works. I'll need to tweak it to post it here, but it'll be here soon