Another Idea for game [Just an Idea]

Feel free to showcase your own projects!
Lucraft101

Post » 13 May 2013, 23:48

I dont know nothing about game creation, so i post my idea here: My idea is this:

The old and pixeled Super Mario Bros, but would be obligatory play it with a Friend, have a level creator and with the peculiarity that when a player lost their 3 lives, he become a ghost with the ability to control the enemies (except the "Podoboo" and the final "Bowser") and use their powers, having the option to help the other player or kill him. The game would end when the ghost player kill the human player, when the 2 players become ghost or when the players win all the levels.

Player 1 Contros:

Up/Jump: Up Arrow.
Down: Down Arrow.
Right: Right Arrow.
Left: Left Arrow.
Control enemy: O
Use enemy ability: P

Player 2 Controls:

Up/Jump: W
Down: S
Right: D
Left: A
Control Enemy: R
Use Enemy Ability: T.

When you control a:

.Bowser: You can Throw Fireballs
.Goomba: You dont have special ability, but other Goombas dont attack you.
.Koopa Troopa/Buzzy Beetle: You can be a Shell-Projectile
.Paratroopa: You dont have special abiliy, but when you Jump, you stay in the air a seconds (like "Comander Video" in "Super Meat Boy")
.Lakitu: You can throw Spinys and Fly.
.Spiny: You don have special ability but when you touch a enemy, you kill him.
.Piranha Plant: You can smite the enemies and since you're inside a pipe, you'll move stretching out of it. (the only thing can be hurt will be your head)
.Hammer Brother: You can throw hammers.
.Bullet Bill: You dont have special ability but other Bullet Bills dont Hurt you, you can fly and when you touch a enemy you kill him.
.Blooper: You dont have special ability but the other Bloopers and Cheep Cheeps dont attack you.
.Cheep Cheep: You dont have special ability but the other Cheep Cheeps and Bloopers dont attack you.

Notes:

1. If Somebody want create this game send me a Private Message
2. The game is for 2 Players, but other 2 can play.
3. When you are controlling a enemy, the color of his eyes is a little lighter.
4. When you become a Ghost, the game question you if you want kill the other player or help him, if you choose "help him" you cant hurt the other player.

Camewel

Post » 14 May 2013, 00:20

It's unlikely anyone would make this just for the amount of effort it would take, and it's not something Maurice would add to SE.

The underlying idea is pretty cool though.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 14 May 2013, 02:10

Lucraft101 wrote:.Goomba: You dont have special ability, but other Goombas dont attack you.
.Blooper: You dont have special ability but the other Bloopers and Cheep Cheeps dont attack you.
.Cheep Cheep: You dont have special ability but the other Cheep Cheeps and Bloopers dont attack you.
Does this mean you can be hurt as a ghost?
Or are those characters completely worthless?

LightningFire

Post » 14 May 2013, 02:14

BobTheLawyer wrote:
Lucraft101 wrote:.Goomba: You dont have special ability, but other Goombas dont attack you.
Does this mean you can be hurt as a ghost?
Or are those characters completely worthless?
No, it means that any other enemies can attack your possessed ones, and then you'll have to possess some other enemy.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 15 May 2013, 22:16

So their only point would be to hurt the other player?

HAPPYFACES

Post » 17 May 2013, 02:00

Reading the first paragraph (And stopping halfway in due to my disinterest.) This sounds like a Zombie Master style Mario. One player is in the RTS seat, controlling NPC's, while the other players are fighting to survive or something...

Lucraft101

Post » 17 May 2013, 05:30

BobTheLawyer wrote:So their only point would be to hurt the other player?
No, read the post again, you can Help the other player or Kill him.