[Solo una idea/Just an Idea]Mario Elements of Power

Feel free to showcase your own projects!
Lucraft101

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 16:35

Hi, I'm Lucraft101 and therefore I have an idea for a game, many have already played the game "Mari0", a game that is the "Super Mario Bros" pixelated we all love, but with little peculiarity that has the Portal Gun, because I came up that if you mix "Mario" to "Portal." Why not mix "Mario" with "Kameo Elements of Power", this game would only include 4 of The Game Elemental Warriors. (Pummel Weed,Chilla,Major Ruin and Ash) and some of their skills, besides that include a 2 player mode. I would not go more into detail, so I'll wait for someone to send me a PM telling me you want to create this game before revealing more details.
Last edited by Lucraft101 on 28 Apr 2013, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

Shank

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 16:38

Here is a translated version, thanks to Google Translate!
Hi, I'm Lucraft101 and therefore I have an idea for a game, many have already played the game "Mari0", a game that is the "Super Mario Bros" pixelated we all love, but with little peculiarity that has the gun portals, because I came up that if you mix "Mario" to "Portal." Why not mix "Mario" with "Kameo Elements of Power", this game would only include 4 of The Game Elemental Warriors. (Weed / Pummel Weed, FRILA / Chilla, Big Wreck / Major Ruin and Ash / Ash) and some of their skills, besides that include a 2 player mode. I would not go more into detail, so I'll wait for someone to send me a PM telling me you want to create this game before revealing more details.

Lucraft101

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 16:44

Here is the REAL translated version
Hi, I'm Lucraft101 and therefore I have an idea for a game, many have already played the game "Mari0", a game that is the "Super Mario Bros" pixelated we all love, but with little peculiarity that has the Portal Gun, because I came up that if you mix "Mario" to "Portal." Why not mix "Mario" with "Kameo Elements of Power", this game would only include 4 of The Game Elemental Warriors. (Pummel Weed,Chilla,Major Ruin and Ash) and some of their skills, besides that include a 2 player mode. I would not go more into detail, so I'll wait for someone to send me a PM telling me you want to create this game before revealing more details.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 17:37

Edited your OP. Please only post in english in the future for the sake of everyone else.

Lucraft101

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 22:57

Sašo wrote:Edited your OP. Please only post in english in the future for the sake of everyone else.
Can you write this in spanish please?

TripleXero

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 23:06

My Spanish is crap, but I might as well try to translate it since I'm guessing throwing it into Google Translate didn't work for you. Not exactly what he wrote, but it's what he meant:

Yo editado tus primero post (don't know that in Spanish). Por favor escribes solo en ingles en el futuro por todos los otras personas.

Lucraft101

Post » 28 Apr 2013, 23:18

TripleXero wrote:My Spanish is crap, but I might as well try to translate it since I'm guessing throwing it into Google Translate didn't work for you. Not exactly what he wrote, but it's what he meant:

Yo editado tus primero post (don't know that in Spanish). Por favor escribes solo en ingles en el futuro por todos los otras personas.
Thank you

Shank

Post » 29 Apr 2013, 08:35

idiot9.0 wrote:Perfect idea! It just works so perfectly! [/sarcasm]

You need to give more information. What genre of game is it? What's the story? What are some of the mechanics, how is basic gameplay, are there collectibles, etc. etc. etc.
Without a basic idea of how you think the game will be there's no way anyone will ever consider using your idea.