Some bugs

Problems running games? Right in here.
robotkoer

Post » 06 Mar 2012, 20:02

• Sometimes Mario "goes" into some blocks and slides to left edge on them
  • Music repeated from different parts once on personal level
Have more? Post.
Last edited by robotkoer on 11 Mar 2012, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.

get8p

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 04:54

- Sometimes Mario "goes" into some blocks and slides to left edge on them
Um... Are you sure you're not just pressing "E" to hold them? Can you make some pics?

- Can't make portals while holding a box
Yeah, I don't think thats not a bug. See, to hold the box you're using the portal gun, which is also a gravity gun. You may not see this in mari0 cuz it looks like the Mario himself is holding it, but no, he can't shoot portals while box is hold, same as u can't do it in Portal. Anyway, I was wondering that too, so I asked here.

robotkoer

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 21:28

get8p wrote:- Sometimes Mario "goes" into some blocks and slides to left edge on them
Um... Are you sure you're not just pressing "E" to hold them? Can you make some pics?

Yeah, I don't think thats not a bug. See, to hold the box you're using the portal gun, which is also a gravity gun. You may not see this in mari0 cuz it looks like the Mario himself is holding it, but no, he can't shoot portals while box is hold, same as u can't do it in Portal. Anyway, I was wondering that too, so I asked here.
1) Try making a level where start point is on a block
2) Will edit post and see link later (mobile right now).

Maurice
Stabyourself.net

Post » 10 Mar 2012, 14:08

robotkoer wrote:
get8p wrote:- Sometimes Mario "goes" into some blocks and slides to left edge on them

Well jeez. Make a Half Life 2 map and place the spawnpoint inside a wall.
OOooOOoo you're in a wall now! Report to Valve quick

robotkoer

Post » 11 Mar 2012, 00:04

Maurice wrote:
robotkoer wrote:

Well jeez. Make a Half Life 2 map and place the spawnpoint inside a wall.
OOooOOoo you're in a wall now! Report to Valve quick
Uhh... That happens even if spawnpoint is not in a wall.
Once I got stuck on Mari0's Portal level 2 as I somehow went to bottom blocks and then only way on right (to jump to) was right side of spawnpoint. Never edited original map...
I just told how to see an easiest example of that...

Maurice
Stabyourself.net

Post » 11 Mar 2012, 00:24

What good did that example do?

robotkoer

Post » 11 Mar 2012, 13:30

Maurice wrote:What good did that example do?
Showed that you can be stuck on a normal level and you must do something to prevent getting stuck.
Actually, it showed how it's like to get stuck but still there must be a fix for that...

Firaga

Post » 22 Jul 2012, 19:41

When you move your cursor to the left of Mario, does he go right and vice versa?

popcan12

Post » 22 Jul 2012, 20:41

Firaga41, reversed Mari0 controls much, highly unlikely, but it's a strong possibility

Firaga

Post » 13 Aug 2012, 23:11

No, as in sometimes when you go through a block (Maybe due to bad starting placement), if you move your cursor to the left of Mario, he will slide to the right, away from the cursor. When you move your cursor to the right, Mario goes left.

popcan12

Post » 14 Aug 2012, 06:44

What you're saying, is that, his mouse is being reversed, as if it's mapped wrong? ...wait, going into blocks? Isn't that normal? For example, 1-2 to get to the minus world? I think this is normal.