Streaming game development: Image

fallas problemas dificultades

Problems running games? Right in here.

Post » 18 Aug 2012, 21:27

fallas: los tubos estan por detras , por ejemplo las plantas se ven cuando se ocultan tambien aparecen manchas negras en las nubes
problemas: no me sirven los shaderss dicen ''INSOPORTED''
dificultas: no puedo crear mis tiles personalizados

Post » 18 Aug 2012, 21:31

You've made 1 post in English so far. Please use google translate and post in English. It's rule 1 in the Rules and guidelines thread.

Usted ha hecho un poste en Inglés hasta ahora. Por favor, utilice el traductor de google y escribir en Inglés. Es una regla en las normas y directrices de rosca.

EDIT Also:
Failures: that's standard Mario logic. Maurice likes it like that.
Problems: Are you using shaders for general love games or Mari0?
Difficulty: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1571

Post » 16 Sep 2013, 16:09

Google translated (let me know if this is correct):
failures: the tubes are in back, for example the plants look when they hide black spots also appear in the clouds
problems: shaderss I say'' serve'' INSOPORTED
dificultas: I can not create my custom tiles

1) Did this issue occur on first run of the game or did it only appear later? This could be due to a low-end graphics card. Please post your system specifications: you can find the instruction in the red part in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26
2) Again, could be due the GPU not supporting shaders. We need system specifications.
3) See the link Mr.Q.Marx? posted.

Post » 16 Sep 2013, 18:49

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:You've made 1 post in English so far. Please use google translate and post in English. It's rule 1 in the Rules and guidelines thread.

Post in English (with exception of Technical support forum; keep in mind that you're most likely to get help if you post in English, German or Slovenian)

1)Uh? I don't really understand. Do you mean that piranha plants don't come out of pipes when you're on it? Because it's normal. For the " black spots also appear in the clouds" part, Can you give us a screenshot?
2)Your graphics card isn't good enough to support shaders. Try to update your drivers

Return to “Technical support”