Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Mari0 or Love2D does not run.

Problems running games? Right in here.
iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 09 Aug 2012, 23:11

Hi Ive been playing mari0 for a while but when I tried playing today it wouldn't load up, same goes to Love2D

Ive disabled my DEP + Updated Video Drivers.

Windows 7 Home Premium
Service Pack 1

Manufacturer: Toshiba
Model: Personal Computer
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
Ram: 4 GB (3.80 usable)
System Type: 64-bit operating system

Sašo
Stabyourself.net
User avatar
Posts: 1379
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07
Reputation: 318
Contact:

Post » 09 Aug 2012, 23:42

Any specific error messages? Does it happen with other games?

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 09 Aug 2012, 23:51

Sašo wrote:Any specific error messages? Does it happen with other games?


No error message, just nothing appears.

Both Ortho robot + Not Tetris 2 had "Ortho Robot.exe has stopped working" or "Not Tetris 2.exe has stopped working.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 00:41

dude we have the same specs ( i have a Samsung rv 509) and mari0 and orthorobot works great , i have a problem with not tetris though . anyways i don't think it's due to drivers you should install / download the last version of LOVE from HERE
and use the source files .

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 01:27

FaycalMenouar wrote:dude we have the same specs ( i have a Samsung rv 509) and mari0 and orthorobot works great , i have a problem with not tetris though . anyways i don't think it's due to drivers you should install / download the last version of LOVE from HERE
and use the source files .



Tried it, same thing happens.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 03:05

you wrote:Ive been playing mari0 for a while but when I tried playing today it wouldn't load up,

it was working fine than stoped working all of a sudden ? maybe it's a program you installed ?? since when did mari0 stop working ?

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 04:08

FaycalMenouar wrote:
you wrote:Ive been playing mari0 for a while but when I tried playing today it wouldn't load up,

it was working fine than stoped working all of a sudden ? maybe it's a program you installed ?? since when did mari0 stop working ?


Today, I don't think I installed anything to make it stop.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 04:28

Since it only happened today , it's defently a new program or a material , maybe a virus , did you scan for viruses ?

Sašo
Stabyourself.net
User avatar
Posts: 1379
Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 12:07
Reputation: 318
Contact:

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 20:29

Try checking your antivirus logs/chest, Löve can sometimes be falsely identified as malware.

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 10 Aug 2012, 23:05

Sašo wrote:Try checking your antivirus logs/chest, Löve can sometimes be falsely identified as malware.


Did a full scan with Windows Defender + Scanned no viruses or malware.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 11 Aug 2012, 01:59

try to run as admin ? right click the .exe file > run as admin .

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 11 Aug 2012, 02:02

FaycalMenouar wrote:try to run as admin ? right click the .exe file > run as admin .



Tried that, Same thing happend.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 11 Aug 2012, 02:08

you said mari0 was working just fine until yesterday ?? i'm sure that it's either a new program or a new material . and you should install DirectX , VC++ even though i'm sure it won't change a thing , also try to defrag the partition where mari0 is installed ? nad make sure you download Mari0 from none other than http://stabyourself.net/mari0/

iatgink2
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 23:03
Reputation: 0

Post » 11 Aug 2012, 03:42

FaycalMenouar wrote:you said mari0 was working just fine until yesterday ?? i'm sure that it's either a new program or a new material . and you should install DirectX , VC++ even though i'm sure it won't change a thing , also try to defrag the partition where mari0 is installed ? nad make sure you download Mari0 from none other than http://stabyourself.net/mari0/


Didn't work, same thing happend.

FaycalMenouar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 11 May 2012, 18:00
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Post » 11 Aug 2012, 04:09

Then i don't know man , sorry maybe Sašo can help you .


Return to “Technical support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron